SPHERAG water level sensor is based on hydrostatic pressure measurement generally measure the level or filling height in a vessel in accordance with the following principle:
A liquid generates, through its specific gravity and the force of gravity, a weight force with increases with the filling height. This weight force, increasing proportionally with the filling height, is called the liquid column. This sensor measures the height-dependent weight force of this liquid column, as a hydrostatic pressure. From the measured hydrostatic pressure and the density of the product, one can now calculate the filling height of the vessel.
What this sensor does best
- Water and waste-water treatment
- Control of sewage lift and pumping stations
- Plants, wells, holding tanks, wet wells
- Rivers and lakes
- Settling and storm-water retention basins
- Machine building
- Hydraulics water and pneumatic
- Pumps and compressors
- Engineering machine automation
- Instrument fittings
- Mechanical and electronic industry
The perfect companion for the ATLAS 2S.